Tuesday, January 4, 2011

1975-1990 = forever.


My big brother was an angel here on earth.

He was only here for 15 years, but to me it was forever.

Eternity in an instant. He taught me that. endlessly rising up despite darkness or fear.
Laughter in the face of sickness
Laughter in the face of death.

He has given me the ultimate gift. light and love through and through. There is nothing else.

In that realization, I recognize his eternity, and my own. And I am so grateful.
Grateful to have known him, and grateful to know this life.

Thank you Quincy, I will love you always.

1 comment:

  1. Quincy is only a whisper away, my darling!
    Sending you a warm embrace and a kiss on the forehead.....fret not.....remember and celebrate his life...he would be sad if you are sad.....wipe away your tears and smile. I am alwaya here for you.....just down the road a bit in Brattleboro. Peace & blessings!
    Di xo

    ReplyDelete